A quick setting Polyester injection mortar without styrene for use on solid and hollow supports.
|IT010TA10||Filter Sieve 15×85|
|IT010TA8||Filter Sieve 12×50|
|IT010TA6||Filter Sieve 20×85|
Physical form: paste
Color: Beige (component A), in several colors (component B)
Viscosity: 3.5 x 10 6 < P 20 ° C (component A)
Relative Density: 1.8 g/cm3 g/cc 20 (component A)
Relative Density: 1.6 g/cm3 20 (component B)
– Unscrew the CAP from the cartridge.
– Screw the mixing tip to the outlet port of the components.
– Put the cartridge into the gun.
– Put pressure on the gun until you see the two components mixed with a clear uniform grey in the nozzle (avoid using the first 10 ml).
– Choose a suitable sieve depending on the anchor rod dimensions.
– Remove water and dust using a brush and a blower or compressed air.
– If anchorage is made on a hollow support, insert the sieve of the appropriate dimensions (for brick: sieve 15 x 85, and for concrete block: sieve 15 x 130) and slightly move the gun out, whenever you press the trigger.
– In the case of a solid support, inject the product from the bottom of the hole to fill 2/3.
– Insert the element to anchor with a slight rotation.